As a full service building material supplier, Magbee Contractors Supply offers the builder a variety of solutions designed to streamline the construction process. A major component of our service package is the Engineered Services Department.
Engineered wood products are inherently superior to other wood products and are a better use of of natural resources.
Engineered wood products take the natural strengths of wood fibers and re-configures them in ways that make the products more consistent and predictable, resulting in better performing materials that create less waste.
We offer a wide variety of engineered wood products used for structural applications from the GP® brand.
Teamed with our in-house structural design team, MCS offers proven products with predictable performance which are designed to work together.
Magbee Contractors Supply Engineered Services Feature Package
- Full-time in-house structural designers
- Plans thoroughly reviewed before layout
- Design criteria customized to customer
- Roof and ceiling loads factored into plans
- All bearing and point loads tracked and defined
- Value engineered for cost consideration
- Additional engineering available for beam and/or header sizing
- Jobsite training and installation assistance
- Joists marked to correspond to layout
- Blocking panels precut for ease of installation
- Special fabrication such as plywood reinforcement, doubles, triples, etc. available upon request
- HVAC and cantilever cutouts available
- Precision end-cuts available upon request
- Prompt delivery commitment
- Field verify installation of floor systems to help ensure accuracy and structural integrity
- Design load calculation with engineered seal available for building inspector upon request